Medical CPAP System:
CPAP system is used for newborn babywith stronger spontaneous breath and slightly respiratory failure, and it also applies to pediatric clinics for NCPAP oxygen outtake.
Features of the medical CPAP System:
1. CPAP ventilation mode keeps children spontaneous breath and reduces children breathing work;
2. Provide CPAP mode of constant flow and limited pressure for newborn baby;
3. Offer manual ventilation mode of pressure limit, doctors can operate by the buttons replacing manual bag ventilation to
save treatment time;
4. Delivery air/ O2 mixture with properly adjusted O2 concentration and continuous positive pressure to premature baby,
newborn baby and child, which will highly improve the safety and efficacy of oxygen therapy;
5. Equipped with built-in oxygen/air blender ,ensuring O2 concentration adjustment to be stable;
6. High quality oxygen sensor can monitor real-time O2 concentration , alarm over limitation, ensure safety of breathing O2;
7. Offer manual ventilation mode of pressure limit, doctors can operate by the buttons replacing manual bag ventilation to
save treatment time.
8. Reliable CPAP control valve and advanced pressure monitoring system improve CPAP adjustment precision;
9. Optional parts: air compressor, humidifier with heating device;
10. Equipped with built-in backup battery, when AC power failure, backup power can work for 2 hours;
11. TFT screen.