Vet MRI 0.35T Veterinary MRI YSMRI
Veterinary MRI system
1. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MR)is a noninvasive imaging technology that is known for its superior soft tissue contrast and ability to provide morphological, microstructural, functional, and metabolic information.
2. MRI does not involve X rays and the use of ionizing radiation, which distinguishes it from CT or CAT scans.
3. MRI is the investigative tool of choice for neurological cancers, as it has better resolution than CT and offers better visualization of the posterior fossa. The contrast provided between grey and white matter makes MRI the best choice for many conditions of the central nervous system, including demyelinating diseases, dementia, cerebro-vascular disease, infectious diseases, and epilepsy. MRI's Cardiac aplicatins indude assessment of myocardial ischemia and viability, cardiomyopathies, myocarditis, iron overload, vascular diseases, and congenital heart disease.
4. MRI's aplications in the musculoskeletal systemindude spinal imaging. assessment of joint disease, and soft tissue tumors. Hepatobiliary MRI is used to detect and characterize lesions of the liver, pancreas, and bile ducts.
5. MRI is also used to evaluate the arteries of the neck and brain, the thoracic and abdominal aorta. the renal arteries, and the legs.
6. Since MRI does not use any ionizing radiation, itis use is generally favored in preference to CT when either modality could yield the same information In certain cases, MRI is not preferred as it may be more expensive, time- consuming, and claustrophobia exacerbating.
Our veterinary MRI system is your most cost-effective choice.
Field strength: 0.3T,0.35T,0.4T (customizable)
Homogeneity: <2PPM @20cm DSV
Gradient Type: High performance self-shielding water-cooled gradient coils
Gradient Amplitude: 18-25mT/m
Slew rate: 45-75mT/m/ms
Spin echo (SE)
Turbo spin echo (TSE)
Standard IR (IR)
Short inversion time IR (STIR)
Fluid Attenuation IR (FLAIR)
2D Gradient echo (GRE2D)
3D Gradient echo (GRE3D)
3D turbo spin echo (TSE3D)
field of view:≤100mm
Acquire Matrix: 64x64-1024x1024
Space resolution: S1mm